ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
How do you add pictures to your profile?
Go to User CP to the upper left, then third down Edit Profile Picture, then hit the browse button for a pic from your files.
Hope that helps?
Go to User CP to the upper left, then third down Edit Profile Picture, then hit the browse button for a pic from your files.
Hope that helps?
I gave it a go. My picture shows up in my profile, but not in my posts. I have no idea how to make it work.
Okay I goofed up, sorry!
It's edit avitar that you need.
(I really need to start painting outdoors)
just testing... if it works thanks!

It might also be that the picture your trying to upload is too large. The avatar picture needs to be very small for it to upload correctly
"Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 90 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). "
+1
its your avatar your trying to change.
I think your right and my avitar is too large. I'll try again later.
how do you shrink a picture to the correct size from MY PICTURES?

how do you shrink a picture to the correct size from MY PICTURES?
Do the same thing I did. Load it into MSPaint, click IMAGE, click STRETCH/SKEW and start shrinking it by entering matching numbers in the height and width boxes and work from there. When you're finished save it as a filename.JPG as that takes much less space than a filename.BMP.
also, how do you post pictures or xtrkcad layoouts?

how do you get a phrase. for instace, rico's is BE THE KIND OF PERSON YOUR DOGTHINKS YOU ARE.
how do you get a phrase. for instace, rico's is BE THE KIND OF PERSON YOUR DOGTHINKS YOU ARE.
Thats called a signature. Go to the top of the page, far left, click User CP. On the left side in the column on the page it takes you to, click edit signatures. Thanks for reminding me to change mine

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)