Product Warning Alert

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


hah, I just found my greasem, plastic still pliable, but no real plans to use it, just polish the coupler and box and spring with the back end of a drill bit. dust and dirt and moisture will just tacky it into another mess to clean out.
 
The exploding Grease-Em tube is a known problem. I've had several come apart in my hands over the years. I'd say 40 years is a good run for a thin plastic tube, and folks may want to consider replacing it after ten years or so, no matter how much is still in the package.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top