PRODIGY ADVANCE 2 "squared"

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


gmoore

Member
I'm getting a MRC PRODIGY ADVANCE 2 this week. Pros/ Cons I should look for when setting this system up?
Greg
 
Make sure you read the tips and tricks they have posted on the site to cover most of all your little problems.
Have had no problems with mine so far, other than user error:D .
 
Start dreaming of wireless now - and please be prepared to give us a full report on it, as this is one of those systems that many are interested in, and few have knowledge of.
 
Start dreaming of wireless now - and please be prepared to give us a full report on it, as this is one of those systems that many are interested in, and few have knowledge of.


I will let you know how it works as soon as I get it. I bought it from Tony's Train Exchange today. They are out of stock but are going to get them in the next couple of days. Hope this weekend!!!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top