Prairie Rail Network

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Hey Mark,

Welcome to the forums. There is some great folks here and some excellent modelling going on. Nice to see another prairie nieghbour and especially modelling an area so close. I actually live 14 miles north of the border by the Peace Gardens in Manitoba. Nothing beats the prairies ;-)

Is your shortline freelance?
 
Yes my Saskatchewan Railroad is freelanced.
Right now I have about 1/2 dozen Locomotives mostly older stuff.
I will try to post some pictures and update my profile.
Mark.......
 
Cool! Can't wait for pics. My roster is mainly older second hand stuff too. Nothing wrong w/that. It's sort of typical of shortline railways anyway.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top