Possible Railroad Prototype Modelers Group in Michigan

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


conrailmike

New Member
Hi everyone,

I've been in contact with Joe D. about starting up a RPM group here in Michigan. I just wanted to throw this out there and see if anyone here would be interested if one were to start up, or if you know anyone that would be interested let them know. This wouldn't be limited just to MI, but those in north/northwest Ohio and northeastern Indiana also.

If you don't know what RPM is all about, look here: http://railroadprototypemodelers.com/

I realize that there is a RPM group in central Ohio, so I apologize if there's any overlap.

I will be getting more information from him after he's done with the Naperville event on setting this up.

Oh, and any scale is welcome!

Thanks,

Mike
 
Humm, sounds good. Kind of out of my region, but I'd love to make it to a show in Michigan sometime!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top