ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
What's with ALL the POP UPS......I can hardly navigate to anything.....WHAT GIVES ??????
Download Adblock Plus, and you will hardly ever see a pop up again.
Joe
Adgaurd is another great program as well. Do you have Popups blocked in your browser though?
I use Firefox and Adblock+, I have yet to see a popup either here or any where.
I don't get any pop ups from this site, Malwarebytes Anti Malware.
This sort of problem seems to happen with some new users to these forums The only advertising you'll see from here are the banner adds, at the top and bottom of the pages (please click on some every once in awhile as it pays for what we get for free
You are not getting Pop Ups from this site, it's well maintained and it's technology is up to date. I've been on this site as far back as when it was just section of RailroadForums.Com (
http://www.railroadforums.com/forum/content.php ) and I haven't had a pop up from these sites in all that time. Time to do a little house cleaning on your computer

. I also run Firefox, best browser I've ever used. If you have a lot of free add on programs that is likely where your problem starts. Very little is free in this world

Welcome to the Modelrailroad forums enjoy, you'll not find a better site because it's moderated by it's members.
Cheers
Willis
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)