Poll: Do you use decals?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Do you use decals?

  • Yes, I use decals.

    Votes: 61 85.9%
  • No, I don't use decals.

    Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other - please comment (and thanks!)

    Votes: 8 11.3%

  • Total voters
    71
I used www.solidesign.bizland.com to make my private road decals. I had them make me two 8 1/2 x 11 sheets with a variety of sizes and colors. Including the one time set up charge the total was $90 ( IIRC ). They keep the artwork on file so future re-orders are priced only for a sheet of whatever fits and I think that was $25.

Just so I'm reading this right, are you saying that it's around a $40- set-up fee & then $25- per sheet of decals?
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top