Plenty of fish?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Couldn't agree more, Rex. Some of the best and funniest guys we have here would probably fail a typing, spelling, and grammar test. As long as I get the meaning, it's good enough for me.
 
Jeeze, some of these comments remind me of the forum across the street. This is an Internet forum for crying out loud, not a place to correct one's casual writing. Let's leave the jargon, colloquialisms, spelling, and grammar alone and have fun with what we do...write as we would talk to each other in person and not worry about little slips. If the meaning of the sentence is there, that is all that counts. ;)

I was just thinking the same thing. Bickering about typos. I mean common.
 


MR Thank ye kind sir, fer spoking up fer us simple folk down here! We r not the sharpest blades on the mower but we still work!:D;):rolleyes:
 
Well, at least we ain't getting one of those obnoxious "cartoonify yourself" banners. As a cartoonist I find those banners outright insulting...

And welcome to the forum, Mike!

What I hate about some of those is that you have to give them your cell phone number and get a pin to get the results. Of course you have to pay for that and more text messages that you have just subscribed to, sometimes without your knowledge. They have never caught me, but I am sure a lot of folks get caught.
 
Actually, no, we usually don't bicker about much here. This is a good example of thread drift. :) As far as fine women go, I already have one living with me. :D
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top