ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
A good friend of mine is a fantastic artist. He does pencil portraits mainly of people but has begun to branch off into other subjects. I asked him to do this picture of a rail joint for me. Looks pretty good for a first effort.
His website is here:
http://www.artbyyavincent.com.
Looks great. I like the code 100 to code 83 part.
NYC_George
Pencil art is truly a fine art if you are good at it...as your friend here is truly great at it.
Very nicely done! Where can I get me some o' them joiners?
-Crandell
He can definitely draw! That would look pretty sweet hanging on the wall in the office.
Yes he certainly is very talented. Feel free to ask him about a commission.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)