ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Well if you're looking for a "Park Car" dome observation there isn't much out there so Concor is a good start. I've heard of guys putting two cars together to make one but that would be a lot of work for this type I'd think.
They are light but that's no problem at the end of a train, it's also easy to add weight to.
I could get a BLI car and do it up but for $20 I'm not as afraid of making a mistake in the process.
I've owned both...
Con-cor is junk
Walthers is good...look a lot better too....but cost MUCH more.
Well junk may be a little strong. Dated for sure, but a good starting point and with some work detail up nicely. Some here are fiscally challenged, or just don't want to pay the cost for the newer upgraded models. Concor has some potential.
Unfortunatly, i'm modification and improvement challenged...every mod or improvement i've made to a car or loco has come out like junk...so i stopped doing it. For me Con-cor is useless.
Well junk may be a little strong. Dated for sure, but a good starting point and with some work detail up nicely. Some here are fiscally challenged, or just don't want to pay the cost for the newer upgraded models. Concor has some potential.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)