I am new to this fourm,spend most of my time on the railroadfourms, stumbled apon this site because of Matt Holman
's Woodward Iowa hopper car, my friend and I are trying to compleate three of these,found a 3 set of decals for it online, plan to purchace them soon, as well have maybe intermoutain hopper cars on the way if they can fill the order.
Anyway I was wondering what orange would work closely with the orange on the hoppers, I was thinking a Milwaukee Road orange. Matt if you see this please chime in. Would like other ideas as well. I cant wait till this project gets off the ground.
Thanks
Todd
*please move if not correct forum*
's Woodward Iowa hopper car, my friend and I are trying to compleate three of these,found a 3 set of decals for it online, plan to purchace them soon, as well have maybe intermoutain hopper cars on the way if they can fill the order.
Anyway I was wondering what orange would work closely with the orange on the hoppers, I was thinking a Milwaukee Road orange. Matt if you see this please chime in. Would like other ideas as well. I cant wait till this project gets off the ground.
Thanks
Todd
*please move if not correct forum*
Last edited by a moderator:
