oval around our Christmas village

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


On our pool table sits our Christmas village with a DCC oval around it. Nailed down to plywood with white glitter glued to the track for ice and snow. Completely soldered together. I made the mistake of trying to use spray glue to make the glitter stick. What a mess!!

2013-12-08094704_zps4f8457c2.jpg
 


Very nice. Makes me wish I hadn't opted to skip the village set up this year. I've posted previous years around here somewhere.
 
For some reason, the Christmas trains layout are just really brings me back to my childhood. Lucky kids get to watch trains and open presents full of toys.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top