Old Timey Layout Video

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Nice layout and a nice video. Amazing how a few figures can set an era visually before the consist is even seen. Who made those passenger cars? Nice.
 


I agree... great job! :)
The consistently rendered detailing effectively portrays the mood of the time.

Greg
 
Nice layout and a nice video. Amazing how a few figures can set an era visually before the consist is even seen. Who made those passenger cars? Nice.

They are Roundhouse kits (maybe from the 1980's or 1990's?). I purchased 7 used cars on ebay with a non running IHC DC 2-8-0 Consolidation for $35. I was able to get 4 passenger cars out of the 7 in running condition. It was a nice find for me, it happened to be exactly what I was looking for. Then I got the engine cleaned & running sold it for $35.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top