ns roadrailer train in ho

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


wjacob

Member
I'm looking for a modern roadrailer set prefer ns. I would need the connection to the engine and about 15 trailers. Anyone know where online I can find this. In Ho scale. Thanks
 


You will need to order 1 couplermate and any amount of trailers you want. I have a nice 43 car RR train built from stock kits and I just added 33" Intermountain Semi Scale metal wheels to them and they run good.
 
Wow i wish I could run long trains like that. I just have a 6x10 so about 15 cars or so will be my max to look ok.
 
You will need to order 1 couplermate and any amount of trailers you want. I have a nice 43 car RR train built from stock kits and I just added 33" Intermountain Semi Scale metal wheels to them and they run good.
I have about 20 roadrailers with 33" Intermountain wheelsets. They roll nice. Earl...
 
I'm glad I saw this topic. I'm thinking of modeling a roadrailer terminal instead of an intermodal terminal on the future layout, (not the switching one currently being built). So my question is, are there any online retailers that still carry these kits on a regular basis? Ebay is hit and miss.

-Jeff
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top