ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Does anyone know who makes high hood NS SD or GP diesels? I have a Blueline low hood SD already. I prefer Atlas or Blueline. Thanx
Atlas just came out with a B23-7 NS high nose. They're coming out with a GP38 high nose for SOU, so I imagine that NS won't be far behind.
Athearn had some SD40-2 high noses last year.
I think BLI has some HO scale high hood SD40-2s in its Paragon2 line. NS included.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)