Now arriving on track 1 from ft. Worth, tx

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


HF1

New Member
Hello and greetings from Texas...just joined this forum and hope to learn as well as contribute moving forward.
I model HO scale exclusively and am currently constructing a 17'x38' 3 tier layout in the second floor of a recently built house.

I'm a huge fan of the Pennsy (historically) and model the modern era of the Black Mesa and Choctaw subdivisions of the Union Pacific Southern region.

I look forward to many discussions with all and wish you a good evening!
 
Welcome to the forums, HF1. My son and daughter-in-law live just east of Denton, really nice out there. You'll find a lot of good people here with a lot of knowledge and talent and the best part is they're friendly too!
 
Hi HF-1,
Welcome to the forums, you should enjoy it here, with lots of friendly RR's.

I also have relatives in Texas but I'm not sure just where?
 
Hello and welcome aboard. Thats quite a difference in what you like historically and what you model. Looking forward to talking with ya.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top