No cartoon......

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


i had MR, RMC, etc copies back to the 40s. Never could sell them or find anyone who wanted to pay shipping, and I stopped selling them singly years ago. The local libraries weren't interested.

They went in the paper recycle dumpster a few months ago.
 


It only took me about 5 years to get rid of the 500+ RR mags that I had back into the 40's. I ran an ad on another forum & the guy drove over here from the east coast of Fla. to pick them up in his mini-van. The back bumper was almost dragging when he left for home. I gave them all away for Free.
Now, after 6 months of reading the new one's over about 3 times I leave them in my doctors office, the car dealer where I get my service, hospital waiting rooms, & grocery store & WM breakrooms.

Larry
 
Now, after 6 months of reading the new one's over about 3 times I leave them in my doctors office, the car dealer where I get my service, hospital waiting rooms, & grocery store & WM breakrooms.

Larry


excellent idea.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top