Hey everyone. Will be getting started in a month or two...I need that much time to educate myself on exactly what I want and need to get started. I have been reading many posts here and realize that any question I ask has probably been covered in the past....but....I have yet to find the following questions answered:
1) In terms of quality, what order would you place the following: Atlas, Bachmann, Lionel, and Kato
2) Are the N scale just as detailed as the HO? I am leaning heavily toward the N scale, mainly because I usually get pretty crazy with my hobbies and even though I have most of one room for this, I think the possibilities are even greater with the N scale....
Anyway...there's a couple of starter questions. Love this forum, so you expect to see me on here alot. Just FYI....I am located in Pryor, Oklahoma....if any of you live close, give me a holler....thanks....Jeremy
1) In terms of quality, what order would you place the following: Atlas, Bachmann, Lionel, and Kato
2) Are the N scale just as detailed as the HO? I am leaning heavily toward the N scale, mainly because I usually get pretty crazy with my hobbies and even though I have most of one room for this, I think the possibilities are even greater with the N scale....
Anyway...there's a couple of starter questions. Love this forum, so you expect to see me on here alot. Just FYI....I am located in Pryor, Oklahoma....if any of you live close, give me a holler....thanks....Jeremy
