new warehouse

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Irongrave

Member
Decided to move a few buildings around on my layout again. In doing so i came to the conclusion that I needed a new modern style warehouse/manufacturing plant. The original building was a Walthers, lakeside shipping (i think forgot the kits name) It worked but didn't have the feel that I was after. So took a Pikestuff MAC building kit a few old buildings I had and started kitbashing. Still need to make an office area along with roof details and such.

What I started with
_MG_3923.jpg


The open area trailers and box cars roughly where I wanted them to be when i was finished.
_MG_3924.jpg


the building as it stands now. Tap still holding it together as the glue sets.
_MG_3925.jpg
 
did a little more work on it today. got the building finished and started on the detail work still got a lot more to do on it.

_MG_3929.jpg
 


Good looking kitbash. The only thing I'd change is to trim off that overhanging roof piece. I don't know why, but it just doesn't look right. :confused:
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top