New video fopr Sweethome Alabama

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I've just finished shooting, editing and uploading a new video for some runthrough trains on Sweethome Alabama. This time I have set it to the music of a Southampton-based (UK) band called COAST, with part of one of their songs, aptly called 'America'

http://youtu.be/TrZ8B_GXLtw


I also had time to add some suitable graffiti to a cement hopper, based on the cover of the band's first album, and features in the video

IMG_2514.JPG


IMG_2507.JPG



Jon
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top