New video at Sweethome Alabama

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Following on from some practice with the Helicon Focus software, I decided to spend some more time with the Sony Vegas video editing suite. After what seems like an eternity, I've managed to upload a new video to You Tube this evening.

The main subject is the CSX SD35 which just happened to be hanging around after yesterday's photo shoot.

retouch.jpg



I've edited together a run-through from several different vantage points and is the first video I've made since finishing the bulk of the scenery.

SD35 Runthrough

http://youtu.be/IjC2air4fP0


Jon
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top