New to Forum

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


prhea1st

New Member
Hello from Oregon...
Home of the Ducks.:D microtrains and lots of trees, mountains and other great things.
 
Welcome.

My Dad calls Oregon "gods country". Beautiful scenery.

Do you have a layout? Start building one? Let's see photos.
 
I have a neat little N scale layout that is L shaped or some may call a corner layout 8'x8'x36"w.
I want to convert it to DCC and I have purchased the NCE electronics, but I am terrible with that kind of stuff plus being N scale(small) and my engines are not DCC converted yet has kept me from moving forward. So much so that the layout has been dormant for a couple years.
As far as pictures- they need to be inserted through a host site like photo bucket I assume?
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top