New stuff + Update

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Amtrak47

Member
This week I bought some new Amtrak equipment! I custom numbered/decaled a Walthers Amtrak F40 #316 into #312, and a Proto Amtrak step down coach into Coach/dorm #39908 (trucks to be painted black). As for the update I finally received all the window glass needed for the P40 (thanks to Athearn's replacement parts department) :)

Also this month I will be purchasing another F40 (to be numbered #262) and a Rivarossi Amtrak baggage car (to be painted and numbered #1139) And when walthers releases the new proto line of superliners I'll get 3 coaches, 1 diner, and 1 sleeper to complete this train!


IMG_2392.JPGIMG_2393.JPGIMG_2394.JPGIMG_2395.JPG
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top