New SoCal Guy

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Hello, I am building a layout in HO and trying to model the Mojave Desert in California. Going to take a look around this forum.
Rick :D

Hey CP, I'm om the other forum also, different member name, and like you found this forum a while back. This is my other favorite, good group of people. Welcome.
 


Yup... that's me. :)

I tried to get tooter there too... but someone else had already taken the name.

Greg
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top