PRR 561 0-8-0
New Member
Hey All,
After the holidays I am planning to start a layout that will include a Penn Rail and a New York Central. Just got the Penn and my wife has a pre 1954 NY. What kind of layout would everyone recommend. I am now saving to get fasttrack for the NY. We want to keep it simple but also want to have something we can enjoy when not on the motorcycle. Always had model trains just not of the Quality of Lionel. Also how much rooling stock can a 0-8-0 haul without alot of wear and tear. Thank you for the help..
After the holidays I am planning to start a layout that will include a Penn Rail and a New York Central. Just got the Penn and my wife has a pre 1954 NY. What kind of layout would everyone recommend. I am now saving to get fasttrack for the NY. We want to keep it simple but also want to have something we can enjoy when not on the motorcycle. Always had model trains just not of the Quality of Lionel. Also how much rooling stock can a 0-8-0 haul without alot of wear and tear. Thank you for the help..
