New NY Central guy

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Welcome to the forum hope you like it here. From the looks of your picture I would say it definitly is ambitious, but looking good. Looking forward to seeing more as it progresses.
 
Welcome RBPhillips -

I am originaly from the Mohawk Valley. I was born in Mohawk and the NYC is one of my favorite roads, as well as PRR, D&H, LV, L&NE L&HR and of course NYS&W. Look forward to chatting. (You also probably remember "Utica Tool". My dad was chief engineer for them for years.)
 
Welcome. Your off to a good start, my Grandson is the same way, only when he's around I can't get any work done.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top