New Mexico clubs

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I think I know about where you live. When MR posted you address in the magazine we went looking for the store.My wife was upset that we went a wild goose chase. Then while we were at best buy we ran into your wife(there were stickers on the back of the SUV). Maybe on my next set of days off I'll give you a call
 
I think I know about where you live. When MR posted you address in the magazine we went looking for the store.My wife was upset that we went a wild goose chase. Then while we were at best buy we ran into your wife(there were stickers on the back of the SUV). Maybe on my next set of days off I'll give you a call
That would be great.
Mike
 
Chopps118, I will stay in touch if you can send me a phone number so I can call you, or a name for the phone book I wil be in touch. Will be up to Luna for a week the 25th thru the 4th of march
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top