ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hey guys, I am new to the forum and am currently building my HO scale Nashville & Eastern layout.I will post pics later but just wanted to stop in and say hello.
Welcome aboard Tbone. Do you have a track plan you could post? In any case I doubt you'll find a friendlier group of enthusiasts on the net than the members you'll meet here.
Enjoy
Willis
Thanks Willis.I dont have a true track plan on file yet but its coming soon.I do have a blog started that has a photo of the track plan and some progress shots.
http://trainsandtwisters.blogspot.com/
Sorry I missed your first post Tbone, Welcome! I read your blog and saw the plan. Do you live in Nashville?
Sorry I missed your first post Tbone, Welcome! I read your blog and saw the plan. Do you live in Nashville?
Yes I do.Well actually I live in Franklin which is 20 miles south of Nashville.Thanks for the welcome
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)