New Layout

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Continuing in new room
36D89AD4-D0FC-4F73-8651-CE27BCC06D03.jpeg
B56DA01F-ED93-4B9E-A249-5D69BAF280D9.jpeg
66CC7E6E-485A-474D-8C68-9980FB368B11.jpeg
3C311942-8E11-4AC7-887F-589B3130A266.jpeg
F5579A97-21E8-499C-B64E-89A4275724AE.jpeg
68D6B84D-EF3D-43C6-8C83-EE5EEEBA8BFC.jpeg
C68FC531-84EE-47C1-80A7-253BDD0EA3C4.jpeg
71E539BB-7F4A-4F20-9DDF-AED15448D6F2.jpeg
 


Time for an update , I finished building the Fsm I’m Dunn build.
 

Attachments

  • 0716CDA8-C223-468A-B6CB-11C6B717B252.jpeg
    0716CDA8-C223-468A-B6CB-11C6B717B252.jpeg
    396.7 KB · Views: 288
  • DE6362D3-06AB-4B06-A35E-0A8DAE5B6DDD.jpeg
    DE6362D3-06AB-4B06-A35E-0A8DAE5B6DDD.jpeg
    437.7 KB · Views: 282
  • C9E510C5-6294-4666-9C8A-4FC84B1892C8.jpeg
    C9E510C5-6294-4666-9C8A-4FC84B1892C8.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 270
  • DA3C31B1-6C13-4934-A32F-EBB004C9CD7F.jpeg
    DA3C31B1-6C13-4934-A32F-EBB004C9CD7F.jpeg
    412.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 2A42D3EC-EF48-4B22-9F81-D71F24FE185E.jpeg
    2A42D3EC-EF48-4B22-9F81-D71F24FE185E.jpeg
    391.1 KB · Views: 264
  • 2E3D53FE-71CA-41FF-8F5A-F4190CF1AD12.jpeg
    2E3D53FE-71CA-41FF-8F5A-F4190CF1AD12.jpeg
    355.1 KB · Views: 263
  • F02B12AA-D6B7-42CF-A9FC-683BB4EF4501.jpeg
    F02B12AA-D6B7-42CF-A9FC-683BB4EF4501.jpeg
    367 KB · Views: 256
  • 9465218F-F999-4DC7-AE40-6BA348D24804.jpeg
    9465218F-F999-4DC7-AE40-6BA348D24804.jpeg
    388.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 2710061B-A425-4C83-ACEB-726ADEA01EDA.jpeg
    2710061B-A425-4C83-ACEB-726ADEA01EDA.jpeg
    402.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 0F54FE00-8989-4296-B109-5F565ED4BC68.jpeg
    0F54FE00-8989-4296-B109-5F565ED4BC68.jpeg
    427.8 KB · Views: 328


After getting the rail fitted in to the turntable and turntable working , I painted the backdrop and did the scenery. Just a bit more scenery to do I the area and I can install the turntable permanently.
 

Attachments

  • 0AD27746-72DB-45E7-92BC-6A609F8E284A.jpeg
    0AD27746-72DB-45E7-92BC-6A609F8E284A.jpeg
    444.5 KB · Views: 297
  • 3B01D54E-E668-4458-B917-9D98A4FAE989.jpeg
    3B01D54E-E668-4458-B917-9D98A4FAE989.jpeg
    494.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 93BDDCB8-9942-4481-92D8-4389EC879F85.jpeg
    93BDDCB8-9942-4481-92D8-4389EC879F85.jpeg
    411.5 KB · Views: 290
  • 755FCD21-06CD-43FC-A01F-049D65CDB61C.jpeg
    755FCD21-06CD-43FC-A01F-049D65CDB61C.jpeg
    441.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 054C1F99-E067-4668-9D94-009E0DB54AC2.jpeg
    054C1F99-E067-4668-9D94-009E0DB54AC2.jpeg
    538.4 KB · Views: 289
  • 3944BADC-EE03-4A72-AA5B-19509BFB1246.jpeg
    3944BADC-EE03-4A72-AA5B-19509BFB1246.jpeg
    456.9 KB · Views: 276
  • 94033340-221B-47CA-ABC8-A3AC8F9E5E3D.jpeg
    94033340-221B-47CA-ABC8-A3AC8F9E5E3D.jpeg
    399.2 KB · Views: 270


Hi guys so I’ve been busy doing things that really are not documentable such as I added momentary buttons for the turnouts as well as bipolar leds , these are wired through the ds64’s. I had to make up some permanent loconet cables and while doing that I made a nice long one to run to my desktop computer for when I get JMRI installed. I painted the fascia finally. Added some scenery to the future engine house and turntable area, turntable is now working fine with wiring and controller mounted. I did a couple more structure builds , a fsm Dexters Deadend , fsm Logging Repair shop which I can pretty much use for whatever , and a Bar Mills Majestic Hardware store. I spent the past couple days just cleaning up the lay rooms and feel a lot better now. Future plans are to scenic up the Majestic store grounds a bit and we’ll go from there . I also
 

Attachments

  • ECB94AF0-46B8-4A85-9D32-D9B040D05581.jpeg
    ECB94AF0-46B8-4A85-9D32-D9B040D05581.jpeg
    987.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 50F6CDAB-7D9E-4A0E-9DEF-A4FF1452585B.jpeg
    50F6CDAB-7D9E-4A0E-9DEF-A4FF1452585B.jpeg
    840.5 KB · Views: 215
  • BF49473D-772B-4562-8BA3-171338FE21C1.jpeg
    BF49473D-772B-4562-8BA3-171338FE21C1.jpeg
    668.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 6970440D-25DC-4ECE-AA21-3AE690A4088A.jpeg
    6970440D-25DC-4ECE-AA21-3AE690A4088A.jpeg
    742.7 KB · Views: 196
  • 91FACEEC-3F79-4B99-B462-B43C99D7640A.jpeg
    91FACEEC-3F79-4B99-B462-B43C99D7640A.jpeg
    775.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 4F3EC494-9998-4D2C-B1D7-24F2C109F971.jpeg
    4F3EC494-9998-4D2C-B1D7-24F2C109F971.jpeg
    827.1 KB · Views: 225
  • 2E865B6F-CC5E-426E-A2D3-32D49FD4A81F.jpeg
    2E865B6F-CC5E-426E-A2D3-32D49FD4A81F.jpeg
    822.2 KB · Views: 218
  • 38BF65AD-07DC-4D91-BF5C-F0E256B2FB45.jpeg
    38BF65AD-07DC-4D91-BF5C-F0E256B2FB45.jpeg
    630.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 297A29AC-1925-449C-9527-785B963B9E1B.jpeg
    297A29AC-1925-449C-9527-785B963B9E1B.jpeg
    869.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 27D6D069-4A2E-4357-95E0-F38FC8D5A02F.jpeg
    27D6D069-4A2E-4357-95E0-F38FC8D5A02F.jpeg
    679.4 KB · Views: 217




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top