New in the Pacific Northwest

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


NWDad

Member
Hi, I currently live in Washington St. I am getting back into the hobby after being out of it for 45 years. 51 now. Do not remember what happened to the old trains I had.

Anyway back to now. My wife and I inhireted some locos and rolling stock when her father past away. All HO. A Althern GP 30, B&O, AHM Big Boy, UP, AHM 4-6-2 Paccific, Cresent Ltd, Mantua 2-6-6-2, Weyehauser, Rivarossi 2-8-8-0 Mallet, B&O, and 6 passenger cars of various types all B&O. Would have liked to have taken more but could only fly home with so much. You should have seen the TSA guys looking at the xrays of the carry on. :) He grew up acroos from Camden Yards and worked in the B&O Museum. I grew up in Michigan between Detroit and Toledo OH. So I saw some B&0as well as C&0, DTI, Soo Lineand would like to at some point tie them all together on a lay out.

Kevin
 
Kevin, Welcome to Washington State. Being it is a really big state, where
do you call home? I am in Olympia
icon7.gif

Dean
 


Hello and welcome aboard. Sounds like you have a nice collection that you aquired. Love to see the steamrs if you have any photos of them.
 
Thanks Guys. I am north of Everett, Arlington. Work at Boeing on the flightline. I will try and get some Pics up.

Kevin
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top