New Here!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Welcome aboard, Chris. Been away from the computer for a few days and I'm just now looking at your work. You've made a good start as long as you can keep those monster trucks off the right of way. :) I like the paint scheme on those boxcabs. I thought they were motor cars until I looked more closely.
 
Welcome aboard, Chris. Been away from the computer for a few days and I'm just now looking at your work. You've made a good start as long as you can keep those monster trucks off the right of way. :) I like the paint scheme on those boxcabs. I thought they were motor cars until I looked more closely.

The paint jobs are stock that came with the B'mann doodle bug shells!
 
O.K. I ran my layout on Easter's and Might sell it and start over I think I want to do something larger? Not sure yet???
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top