New Here But Not To Weathering

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


thomasj49

Active Member
As the title says I'm new to this forum but I have been weathering for a few years now with great success, at least that's the way I see it, :) and in N Scale too.
Here's a few of probably many I'll be posting over time, these were my latest weathering projects. I used a Prototype pic for each one and they both came out pretty much the way the prototype looks, comments are welcomed. :cool:
IMG_0007_pe.jpg
IMG_0017_pe.jpg
IMG_0009_pe.jpg
IMG_0017_pe 2.jpg
 
As the title says I'm new to this forum but I have been weathering for a few years now with great success, at least that's the way I see it, :) and in N Scale too.
Here's a few of probably many I'll be posting over time, these were my latest weathering projects. I used a Prototype pic for each one and they both came out pretty much the way the prototype looks, comments are welcomed. :cool: View attachment 180681View attachment 180682View attachment 180683View attachment 180684
Nice
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top