ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hi everyone,
I have been building my layout for about a year now. It is a dcc system. Running Santa Fe... era 50's-80's... I know big gap.
Jake
Az
Welcome Jake.New here myself. Lets see pictures! Allen
Hi, Jake. This is a great place to get info and ideas and the folks here are great. What scale are you using? Are you in or near Tempe? We lived in Mesa from '84 to '89. Loved it out there. Enjoyed going up to Flagstaff to watch the trains, even got to see some of the Kodachromes go by. Those were good times.
Hello and welcome aboard. Don't feel bad about the big gap as my railroad is between the 50's-70's so I can run steam and first generation EMD F's and GP's
Welcom, im new here to. I wouldnt woery about wanting to cover a large time period as long as your having fun there is no right or wrong way to got about it

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)