New Guy

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


rpm750

New Member
I'm Bob, I've been a modeling fan for a good while. I had layouts and have been involved in building since a kid. However I've been out for a while and would like to jump back in. I'm excited to see some new tech, DCC. Can't wait to get into that and see for myself the true control characteristics. I'm in planning right now so any suggestions will be taken into considerations.
 
Welcome Bob!

I hope that you'll find good, quick answers for any questions that you have!

This is a very good group here, with many real good modelers. I also hope that you enjoy your stay with us.

Again Welcome!



​
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top