New ACTRR Updates

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Hey Mike! Looks like I found a new place to bug ya!!! LOL!! J/K

Your layout is really coming along nicely!
Cheers!


Carmine, modeling the HO Scale Pacific Belt RR since 1975!
 
Mike;

Your work is very well done! :D I especially like the name of the plant, T. Leary Chemicals! ROTFLMAO!! Do they also process to the final product, LSDutonium??:D
 
Mike;

Your work is very well done! :D I especially like the name of the plant, T. Leary Chemicals! ROTFLMAO!! Do they also process to the final product, LSDutonium??:D

While I am not familiar with their products one would have to assume so !!!!!!!!
:eek:
Mike
 


Here is what I have been doing lately. This is the Atlas Middlesex building that I have angled to fit a space near my T Leary Chemical plant. There are A LOT of windows to do. I added the roof detail and cover on the entrance. The dock is scratch built. I still need to paint the dock and front steps as well as a few people and a base.

Middlesex1.png


Middlesex2.png


Mike
 
I was able to get the modified Middlesex building in and mounted as well as blending in scenery aroud the tourist trap , gas station and welding shop at the ghost town. The scenes are not done but getting closer.


DSCN0351.png



DSCN0352.png



DSCN0353.png



DSCN0354.png



DSCN0355.png



Mike
 


fifer what do you make your roads out of?? it doesnt look like smooth it, maybe shingles or styrene?? if so this is what im thinking of doing, but im not sure if this is what you used...

If this isnt smooth it how did you make different roads with no seams??? looks very nice btw
 


I have nearly finished the Fifer Home on the ACTRR. I got the fencing in and the catle underpass to the backdrop as well as some new trees. I still need a garden and a cowboy or two with the cattle.

DSCN0447.png


DSCN0448.png


DSCN0449.png


Mike
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top