Need help with a FEC paint scheme

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


HurricanesFEC

New Member
I have 2 kato undec SD80macs and I would like to paint them a FEC scheme. I have not and don't know to use diesel drawing tool. Any paint scheme ideas would be greatly appreciated.
 
Uhhhh don't understand the comment about diesel drawing tool. If you want them painted in FEC, why don't you do it yourself, or pay someone to do it.
 


From the pic above I'm thinking UP yellow, IC orange or NH orange using the scale coat chart. Tell me what you think if I'm wrong, thanks in advance.
 
What are you going to do about decals? Does Microscale or anyone make this version to even try to use?
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top