Need Help Identifing The O guage Trains

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


tp005594

New Member
Need Help Identifing These O Gauge Trains

Hi, I hope I am posing this in the right category. My Father recently gave me all his Dads O gauge trains (around 14 engines, plus many, many cars and accessories). Some I remember from when I was a boy. Since then I have found that I enjoy fixing these things up and getting them running again. I have succeeded with almost all of them. Some have not run since the 60s or 70s. The remaining trains appear to be kit trains of some type. I need to replace some parts and was wondering if anyone here could help me ID the manufacture of the trains so I can try to get the right parts. I can post more pictures if needed. Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thak you Tim for your help!! Using your input I looked around. The yellow and brown trolley appears to be a Pittman Brill Passenger Trolley Kit Model PT1. There is one selling on e-bay that looks like this one. One down 2 to go :)
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top