Need a quick paint in P&W brown

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


At last years Springfield show (2012) I purchases a set of P&W passenger cars. When I got home I found they were nothing like the real things and for some time I was very upset that the person would sell such inaccurate models. (some of the models he was selling this year were even worse). Anyway I have resigned to the fact there is nothing I can do and started to build the last one. It is a Branchline Heavy weights blueprint series pullman car. I just finished taking all the parts out and found the the top of the car is not even painted!!!!! It is stock black plastic while the rest of the car is orange and brown. Is there any one that can match the color? I can send you both the piece that needs to be painted and one side of the car for reference. Thanks, Kevin
 
I can't help you with your paint question, but I wanted to say you have some fantastic photos on your web site!

Great job! :D
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top