NE-6 caboose question

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


MOPHEAD

MOPHEAD
I have just received 3 of these caboose's from a friend and have a couple of questions.
Does anyone know which railroads used these coboose's?
Also, which MT coupler do you use?

Thanks
Mophead
 
The NE series of cabooses was used by just about all Northeastern railroads including the New Haven, Boston & Maine, Penn Central, Conrail, Lehigh & New England...the list goes on. If you're asking about the MoPac, they did not use NE-6 cabooses, as far as I know.
 
Thanks Jim;
No I'm asking about MoPac, I know they did not use them.
I received 3 of them and just wanted to know, will run them on Ntrak layout, not at home.

MOPHEAD
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top