NWCanuck
Tip&Ring
Just picked up an NCE P515 and I figured I would throw the volt meter on it for the heck of it to check the output (like the NCE manual recommends). The output was 17 Volts AC no load. That puts me only 1 Volt away from their maximum recommends 18 Volts.
Just wondering what some of you guys are getting on your P515 transformers. I was always under the impression that as a power supply gets older it is more likely to put out more voltage, not less. According to NCE anything over 18 Volts AC no load will "destroy" the booster. Once this thing is installed most people are not likely to check the output again unless something happens.
Just wondering what some of you guys are getting on your P515 transformers. I was always under the impression that as a power supply gets older it is more likely to put out more voltage, not less. According to NCE anything over 18 Volts AC no load will "destroy" the booster. Once this thing is installed most people are not likely to check the output again unless something happens.
