NCE Computer interface

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Mansquatch:

NCE ProCab has a Wireless system.

USB is an issue for the lower end NCE powercab system. there is supposed to be an USB interface card. As i understand it, and will probably get more info in two weeks when I see them at springfield, this should be resolved soon.


http://www.freiwald.com/ is for Railroad & co.

http://jmri.sourceforge.net/ is for Decoder Pro/Panel pro.
 
I am presently setting up with Railroad&Co. Many I have talked to say that although this software is expensive, it will do it all without using programming language. So far, I have been able to get around easily and understand exactly what i am doing.;)

:) Have fun!:)
DecoderPro and PanelPro
http://jmri.sourceforge.net/

Railroad&Co.
http://www.freiwald.com/

WinLok
http://www.digitoys-systems.com/WinLok_21_e.htm

ProTrak
http://www.protrak.cc/

RailOp (Operations with Manifests, etc.)
http://www.railop.com/index.php?main_page=index

EDIT: Sorry Bob, I missed this page and your post. :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top