N scale vehicles

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


rock4329

Member
OK guys,

N scale is REALLY lacking in vehicles compaired to H.O. scale!!! Heres athread to see exactly WHAT people would like to see produced. Maybe someone in the N scale manufacturing world will read this!! Lets give them ideas!!

My first request from N scale companys would be to take a look at what is out there in H.O. scale, and work from there. We in N scale would like the same choices as in HO!!! There is a few semi models, and some CHEAP vehicles, but mot much on the GOOD models!! I'm quite sure good vehicles would sell well for N scale!!

My first pick would be some modern fire trucks, modern construction equipment, and some good everyday cars!!!

Anyone else???
 
How about some good basic 1970-1980's vehicles?

Like a few granada's or some AMC specials----you know---what you see in rural areas?!:mad::mad::mad:

Pick-em-up trucks, trailers--:):):confused::confused:

It would certainly make our days!!!!:):):)
 
I know that there are a few kits out there, but I would love some plain old Model T and A Ford cars and trucks that are ready to run!
...maybe a 1958 Ford Edsel Citation?
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Kato has a 6 piece toyota set that I picked up, not bad actually

KA-23505.JPG



DSC05927.jpg



DSC05930.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm right there with you guys on the lack N scale vehicles. The only tractor trailers that are decent enough to use are the Herpa N scale ones. You can pick up a 4 pack from Herpa direct for 20.00 + s/h. Here's what I decided to do with those trucks. Decided to mod them a little to try and give them a better looking appearance:
IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1930.jpg

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1935.jpg

IMG_1940.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

Tell me what you think
 
Nice!

I'm right there with you guys on the lack N scale vehicles. The only tractor trailers that are decent enough to use are the Herpa N scale ones. You can pick up a 4 pack from Herpa direct for 20.00 + s/h.i159.photobucket.com/albums/t121/rottin1_photos/Train%20Layout/IMG_1758.jpg[/IMG] Here's what I decided to do with those trucks. Decided to mod them a little to try and give them a better looking appearance:

Tell me what you think

Nice work...I like it!
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top