MercerMike
New Member
Hello there, One of my buddies where I work has given me a shoebox full of n scale freight cars, there are some Atlas, Bachmann and Life-Like and some others but most are the names mentioned, some of these are in really great shape except they are missing the couplers or have the Rapido style coupler that will not match up with the super nice Micro-Train cars that I bought...Being a newbie at this, I went up to the Micro-Train sight and looked around but I cannot make heads or tails of exactly what I need. Would like to change the truck, wheels and couplers or whichever combination needed to couple up with the Micro-Trains freight cars that I have...Can some kind person please help me?...As always a big THANKS for all the help I have gotten so far, once I get the first loop done with, I will post a picture....Mike
