ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hello all, Looking for information regarding the eSPee or similar track cleaning car. Would like to know if it really does work. Have not looked into them too much as I don't know anyone who has one and to seems to me to be a piece of what looks like Masonite attached to a car. I have a small area in a tunnel that is on a curve and I just cannot seem to be able to get to it. I have tried a number of things and to no avail. Any opinions on this or other possibilities would be appreciated, Thank you, Mike
They work reasonably well, and are probably the least expensive of the track cleaning cars. They should be run regularly. There are also cars by Centerline and Aztec that use Cratex rollers (think Bright Boy), or rollers wrapped with Handi-wipe that can be soaked with a cleaning solution (not Goo-Gone, it leaves a residue). Check out here:
http://www.aztectrains.com/ or here:
http://www.centerline-products.com/catalog.html
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)