N Scale Dash 2 EMD/GMDD Hoods

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Guys,

If you are following my hood sides release in HO scale, is there any interest in an N scale product?

I will add more detail due to lack of add on components such doors, ect?

Let me know, I can have something ready to ship in a few weeks time.

Christopher Howard, Railflyer Model Prototypes Inc.
www.railflyermodel.com
 
How about long hoods for the CSX RDMTs and the NS road slugs? I know I could use a few of them.
 
Ok you have me looking hard,being that I model alot of CN,CP and BCR.what will it be made out of ? and what will it fit on? Kato Atlas?
N
 


What I really would love to see is someone come out with a CN GMD in N scale but then again I'm the only one that would want it !
N
 
image_zps785d5bf1.jpg


It would be something like this, only the doors, screens and such would be added to the sides.

All RTR models are highly innacurate in HO scale, its likely just as bad in N Scale so its a means to get better models for those who really want accuracy.

Christopher Howard, Railflyer Model Prototypes Inc.
www.railflyermodel.com
 
image_zps785d5bf1.jpg


It would be something like this, only the doors, screens and such would be added to the sides.

All RTR models are highly innacurate in HO scale, its likely just as bad in N Scale so its a means to get better models for those who really want accuracy.

Christopher Howard, Railflyer Model Prototypes Inc.
www.railflyermodel.com

Chris,Will this be in kit form or a resin shell ???

N
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top