Mystery Loco

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


KillerBigBoy4002

Steam King
I have been working on this Small Locomotive for some time and am unsure of what it is.

Here is what I know.
I purchased it at a Model Rail show for no more than 15 dollars.
It is brass and of the 4-2-2 wheel arrangement.
The tender reads: "BALDWIN LOCOMOTIVE WORKS".

I was wondering if any one knows the type of loco this model is intended to represent, or any thing about this loco, please help.

Thankyou.

View attachment 34434
 
Last edited by a moderator:






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top