ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I've added some photos to my web site of my trips out to local area rails that will help us all model all aspects of railroad modeling. I have many photos of freight cars as well as some MOW that I'll be adding soon. Please let me know if you have any ideas for improving the site since it will help everyone out. The photos can be found at
http://rbdhd.t35.com/prototypePhoto/ and links are also located in the left menu.
Dave
Thanks Josh, I was happy with these photos since these are my first railroad photos. I've been interested in photograph since I was a child and now I have a new subject that is fun. I have many more photos to post but need time because of the need to resize the images to a respectable download size. I also have the original Higher Resolution should someone need they can send me a request and I’ll work that out with them.
Dave
Brilliant site and great photos (particularly the bridge shots) thanks for posting the link!
George
Use a batch editor for your photo's it will save you a ton of time. I use an editor called phatch for my site.
Your site looks great and I really enjoyed reading the Burgess article.
Looking good Dave! I especially liked the views of the Front Royal N&W bridge.
Thanks Ken, I would have taken more photos of the bridge but my wife was calling me; she didn't like being there alone (I left her at the truck since she didn't want to talk the tracks with me) so I was cut short.
Dave
I've updated the photo gallery pages to have slideshows and you can click on icons to see each photo.
Enjoy,
Dave
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)