ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Thank you Tom. Fortunately, I gained a lot of experience in wiring circuitry in another life. I only wish that I could have afforded some of the wiring aids available (ahh what the heck, it's good'nuff

)
WOW!!!

That is a wonderful wiring job. I install low voltage wiring for a living and have seen many a nightmare closet to appreciate a thing of beauty. Would love to see the top side of the lay-out.
Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much!
Santa Claus brought me a new camera so I guess it's time to snap a layout tour...coming soon

.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)