My rock face, one of

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Kevin,

When I start building the second hill with rock face, I'll hide some thing in it for you :)

I really haven't given that much thought to the foliage other than trees. As such, and not being the most imaginative when it comes to landscaping, I am completely open to suggestions.

Cheers,
 
There is a guy on YouTube doing videos for Hub Hobbies. He only has a few in there, but he has some good techniques. He makes short work of a diorama that I thought turned out pretty good. I really like what he does with the loose rock and debris. I am on my phone so lets see if this works...
[video=youtube;KyO24WR4QOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyO24WR4QOc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

You are past the point of the beginning of this series, but it's still worth a watch.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Morning all,

Thanks for the video Kevin, I'll definitely take a look when I wake up a bit more, only on my second coffee...

Steve, thank you and hope to see some pics of your progress as well.

Cheers,
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top