My new web site

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


URI

Member
Hello,
Decided to get into model railroading this past year, it's slow going, but am enjoying the baby steps of learning. I really love model railroads and building models, so I decided to give it a try. While the process is slow as all of you know, I decided to start a web site about mine. I'm enjoying the learning process a lot. Though I attempted this when I was younger, I never really gave a good effort. So it's with this I say I'm new to the hobby. Hopefully I can update this site on a regular basis, but I take a long time to get things done, maybe that's good.
Anyway, just wanted to share my new effort with everyone, I'm excited about where things are going.

www.leafriversub.com
 
It's a start. Nice models. You working on a track plan?

Thanks, I appreciate that. Yup, very simple large oval with 2 lines that branch off (in case I ever want to expand) and a small oval inside that. Nothing spectacular. It serves a couple industries and has a siding.

Trying to figure out how to map it so I could add that visual to the web site.
 


Glad to see I fellow DM&E modler. I model the IC&E in HO scale. Here are a couple of my units...
th_007.jpg


th_006-2.jpg


all my units are made up unit numbers and towns.
 
Glad to see I fellow DM&E modler. I model the IC&E in HO scale. Here are a couple of my units...
th_007.jpg


th_006-2.jpg


all my units are made up unit numbers and towns.

Those are sharp! and I like the idea of doing your own city names. I'm currently working on Sleepy Eye, a good friend of mine was nice enough to do the Chief Sleepy Eye portrait and the lettering for more updated DM&E/IC&E locos. So I am also doing a snoot nose City of Waseco with full lettering down the side. He also is doing my MOW vehicles, I owe him big for doing all my decals!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top